Wednesday 22 June 2011

Chisora Speaks out “No concerns” over Fury

With little over four weeks to go until Derek Chisora takes on Tyson Fury at Wembley Arena July 23rd. Del Boy Chisora puts his British and Commonwealth titles on the line against 6ft 92 Fury but states “I don’t really see anything in Fury that concerns me”.

Derek Chisora is heading back to Spain to continue his training camp. Chisora told Hennessey sport that Training is going great, “I’ve trained twice for a Klitschko fight and I was already in great shape”. Tyson Fury on the other hand is promising to put Chisora in his place next month in London and plans to scratch Del Boys 14-0 perfect record.

Channel 5 host the show which is great for British Boxing having a high profile fight on terrestrial television. Personally I am looking more forward to this fight than the Khan v Judah fight that takes place the same night. I admit I have not seen a great deal from either Chisora or Fury but from what I have seen tells me this will be a classic.

With all the domestic battles we have witnessed recently and are anticipating in the near future nothing compares to a domestic Heavyweight clash. We all love it when the heavyweights come together and all the brain bashing that goes along with it, Can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment