Friday 24 June 2011

Latest from Zab Judah’s Training Camp


Zab Judah plans to be Amir Khan’s worst nightmare “I’m pretty sure after this fight Freddie Roach would never put in Golden Boy Manny Pacquiao against me in the ring”
Adding it’s not just about age, it’s maturity. Judah also paid homage to the great Pernell Whitaker in his corner calling Whitaker a masterful trainer and having him in his corner exempts the whole Freddie Roach thing.

Zab Judah is not to be taken lightly and says due to who he has in his corner he has the edge going into the fight. I believe momentum going into the fight is huge, you can usually tell at a press conference or weigh in before a fight who is going to come out on top, unless your Ricky Hatton going into a fight with Floyd Mayweather where it seemed Hatton was the more confident before he got flattened.

A win against khan would mean? “for the most part it unifies the division, it’s a closer step to undisputed” Zab on Khan “ I think Khan is a good boxer. He has fast hands, decent power, but I think he will realize this once the bell rings”

“I don’t have a problem taking the long, hard road” I wasn’t the Golden Boy I wasn’t the guy always first picked, but somehow I made my way back to the top with many thanks of Main Event and Super Judah Promotions.

Zab added he takes great pride in being one of about two fighters from the ‘96 team that is still fighting at world level.

23rd of July is about this; what can you bring as far as your skills; what can you bring as far as your brains;what can you bring as far as your knowledge of boxing and so on and basically comes down to how confident Khan is once he steps through the ropes.

You either fold or play your cards “I’m going to win” Zab Judah.

No comments:

Post a Comment